A group of super-talented LA photographers got together in a downtown loft the other night to talk about taking pictures at Burning Man, and there was a ton of helpful information you want to know about, whether you're planning to bring a high-end DSLR, a disposable camera from the supermarket, or anything in between.
Here's who was there and where to see their work. Take a look. These folks are seriously good:
* Ryan Jesena - http://tinyurl.com/6k8epez
* Curious Josh - http://tinyurl.com/66mdqt3
* Steve Payne - http://www.paynie.net/
* Liana Bandžiulytė - http://tinyurl.com/5s8ucmx
* Kevin Rolly - http://www.kevissimo.com
So what they have to say about photographing on the playa is going to be worth your while. And we'll get to some of their tips in a minute, but there's some fine print that should come first. Lots has been written already about the rights and responsibilities of photographers on the playa, and we don't have to go over it all again. But what a lot of it boils down to is: